I do believe that with faith anything is possible and I will never give up hope. I stand with my aunt in thinking that posting about life's trials might not be best at this time. My only request during this space is that we will pray for ALL those who are battling cancer and for those dealing with post-cancer treatments and effects.I will continue to post about the simple, happy going-on's in our life but what's deep in my heart will remain tucked in for the time being. RB & Fam: I'll be thinking of you, praying for you and as always, sending you our love.
4 comments:
He is going to get better - its just going to take time.
angie. for what it's worth, your uncle is in my thoughts and prayers. take care.
Just got done watching the slide show, I love all the T-shirts and know you were the mastermind behind them. You are amazing. Your support and love runs deep.
Amen, sis. Lord knows I have been guilty of living in my own little world a time or two.
Post a Comment