My other one was too wordy, so I changed it :)
1. I LOVE, LOVE my book club. We are a diverse group in age, religion, & upbringing and that's what adds so much to our gatherings.
2. I'm kind of growing a liking for that evolving 90's band, I think they're name is Matchbox 10, Matchbox Twenty, something like that.
3. I loathe camping, hiking, or anywhere else that involves creepy-crawly things around me.
4. With the exception of Broncos games, MLB games, or occasional Larry King Live, I don't watch t.v.
5. I attempted to dognap a mistreated puppy 3 times. I only gave up because I got caught, but was prepared with an alibi. I enlisted my best friend (who 1st put me on the job), Lyndee, and Zak as my accomplices on different occasions. At the urging of their homenurse(informant), the owners finally gave the dog a new home. whew!
I tag Lyndee, Karianne, Aleesha, and TerryLynn.
6 comments:
OH great, now I need to think of something!!! It may take me a little bit.
Shoot I forgot to post and say. I am proud to be part of said bookclub? I love it too. I am glad you feel good about your religion. You should its your choice. Like they said in Steel Magnolias. "God doesn't care where you go to church as long as you go."
I'm proud to say that I also knew your 5 things. I'm sure glad you didn't ask ME to be your accomplice on your dog-napping escapaes....I would have wet myself. I couldn't even go TP-ing at sleep-overs!!
Okay, I meant to say "escapades" not that other weird word I made up.
I'm not sure what makes me laugh more, always reading your hilarious posts or reading Carrie's comments:) I'm glad you enjoyed WC. It was fun running into you.
there are so many fascinating facts about you! sorry about the dognapping-gone-wrong. what on earth!
Post a Comment