Monday, February 9, 2009

The Next Stephenie Meyer?

So apparently a few people think I is a good writer. Thank you, by the way, for the nice emails and comments. As for your recommendations and questions about me publishing a book, I'm now considering it. Here are some book titles I'm tossing around:

- Dysfunctional When Punctual

- All Flossers Go to Heaven

- Finding Peace in Peanut Butter Bars

- A Cuss Word a Day Keeps the Bishop Faraway

- What to Expect When Your 50 Lbs. Plus After Expecting

- How to Buy a Lot That You Can Only Dream of Building On

- Making the Best of Your Motorcycle Man and Other Fables on the Road Again

- My Book Club Kicks Your Book Club's Ass

- Why Middle Children are Smarter

- Become the Virus Within You and It Will Never Go Away

- Endocrinologist or Therapist: A Guide to Breaking Down at Every Appointment

- Cornflower and the Mile High Fan

- When Facebook Takes Ahold

- Raising Peter Parker (with art cover)

- Faux on Miss Beautiful (with art cover)
- Killing Me Softly with His Song (and art cover)

11 comments:

Becky A said...

I like the all flossers go to heaven. not too sure about the book club one, and the one about buying a lot sounds interesting...and keeping the bishop away sounds like something I might be interested in, too.

Lyndee said...

- Why Middle Children are Smarter

Please, then let us ask why the babies are the favorites?

My Book Club Kicks Your Book Club's Ass!

I about spit my drink all over the computer as I was taking a drink and reading. lmao

Erin said...

ROTF!! Those are all great titles, Angie. Any one could be a keeper.

My personal favorites are:

- Why Middle Children are Smarter *High-Five!*

- Become the Virus Within You and It Will Never Go Away
(I do have a personal soft spot for viruses. *g*)

And that Peter Parker picture is just toooooo cute! :)

Carrie said...

All are book worthy titles. I really want to know more about "Killing Me Softly With His Song" and wonder if you might be able to get that one done so I can have it available for my next book club selection. I'm not joking, either.
Oh- and thanks for supplying us all with a new post. It had been too too long, amiga.

Jeni said...

amen to the thanks for a new post...and what a great one it was...you are hilarious.

How ironic is it that I finally figure out what LMAO means on YOUR blog? :)

Anonymous said...

I just inhaled a Wheat Thin, that was so funny.

Kim said...

What does LMAO mean? Someone just asked me that today! I like the one about keeping the bishop away! I miss you Ang! I feel like a need a good dose of Ang! we're overdue for our teeth cleaning...hmmm..

Jodi said...

Hey Angie!!!! I also love all your new book titles and will be anticipating the first book soon!!! I am all over the keeping the bishop away!! And the Endocriniologist or "therapist" is hilarious!! Do I ever have stories for you on that one!! Only my endocriniologist in the first days was not very nice!!! I would break down and she would yell at me-no compassion from that lady!!! But seriously you should write a book, you are hilarious!!! Love ya!! I will be bringing my wild kids into the office to visit you soon!(You might want to plan a vacation in the next few weeks, to avoid the "Schenck" kids!!) I think we have a few cavities! ):

Anonymous said...

I vote for "Finding Peace in Peanut Butter Bars". And maybe we can sample different receipes just for research purposes...

Ellie McFreaken said...

Ang...I would read any of these book titles if they are written from you but I love the All FLossers go to Heaven becasue ya'll know up there my histroy with teeth!
LMAO....WHAT is that?????

Once spring hits you and Emma need to ride to Piano and then we can chat for that half hour. Then I know I can get my happy hour from ya. Miss talking to you!

Angie said...

Ok you guys seriously don't know that LMAO is laughing my ass off? After all this time you've spent with me...I'm disappointed.