Monday, March 2, 2009

Ride it Like You Stole It

Well it's been nice knowin' ya all. I've decided to ride my mid-life crisis out on the road. True, this was Steve's original dream, but I'm fairly certain the Regulators just liked a reason to meet for face stuffing. Sure they printed their routes and mapped out their destinations but it was all a show. A show that must not and will not go on. The hygienators, on the other hand, were born to be wild.
Why you ask? Maybe because the leak about Denver possibly trading Jay Cutler pisses me off to the brink. I shouldn't have expected much from a coach that is 4 years younger than me, but I had hope. If they trade Cutler than I'm going to take a year off Broncosmania and distract myself by chasing the pavement. Or maybe I'm gettin' outta dodge just so I can take a shower without any interruptions. Hell I'd be happy to be able to go to the bathroom in peace. Or maybe I'm fleeing because all the viruses seem to have left and I want to go before they make a comeback. Maybe I'll even grab a beer or two along the way. My possibilities are endless on the open highways. Leaving my worries to the wind and knees to the breeze, ten four good buddies.

10 comments:

Becky A said...

Will you still keep up the blog and facebook from the road? Or are you escaping that as well?

Lyndee said...

You think I could get one of those little side cars to go along on your hog?

Jeni said...

Like a true nature's child
You were born, born to be wild...
Get your motor runnin' girl...just keep bloggin'.

Carrie said...

You're right--the regulators were all talk and no action. And if I know you, and I think I do, you WILL hit the open road. I don't know if it'll be on a hog or not, (I'm just not seein' it) but you'll definitely be off like a prom dress. If I weren't great with child, I could have been in that sidecar with Lyndee Loo Hoo.
Oh- and the going to the lavatory without any interuptions sounds like a little slice of heaven right now, friend. Have a brewski or two for me.

Carrie said...

Oh- and I can't believe I forgot to comment on the title of your post. That sure brings back some fun office memories. Ah, the good ol' days.

Angie said...

Care, the title was especially for you! That was one of the top ten days at the office. I'll never forget Matt hesitating and trying to think of what to say, too funny!
Lyn, of course we can add a sidecar. I'd probably die without you for that long anyway. Remember Minnesota?
I think I'll rent a motorhome instead and pick all you girls up.

Tracy said...

ok so I need to know if the one on the right is Allison. don't remember last name but I think I know her

Angie said...

No Allison, the one on the right (in front of me) is Leslie and the one on the left (behind me) is Liane. We went to hygiene school together and have remained friends.

Jenny said...

Wow Ang I thought I would never see this day come from you! On the road with your tight leather pants and your smokin hot bandanna!!! But cheers to you and mid life crisis…and on the road too see your love Rob Thomas!

But before you go on your born to be wild Extravaganza! Can we have just one more night with our Edward Cullen:)

Jenny said...

Oh and by the way I am lovin my bloggin name...Sounds like a dream come true for me!!!