Aleesha tagged me so here goes nothin' - glad you can't play dodgeball on blogs, I think I was the only kid who ever hated dodgeball...
ONE WORD ONLY:
You're Feeling: worried
To your left: Tug
On your mind: Cancer
Last meal included: gravy
You sometimes find it hard to: exercise
The weather: brisk
Something you have a collection of: laundry
A smell that cheers you up: Steven
A smell that can ruin your mood: Periodontitis
How long since you last shaved: days
The current state of your hair: decent
The largest item on your desk/workspace (not computer): printer
Your skill with chopsticks: varies
Which section you head to first in the bookstore: children
...and after that?: fiction
Something you're craving: ice
Your general thoughts on the presidential race: Obama
How many times you've been hospitalized this year: zero
Favorite place to go for quiet time: traveling
You've always secretly thought you'd be a good: Photographer
Something that freaks you out a little: news
Something you've eaten too much of lately: Cheetos
You have never: snowskiied
You never want to: garden
You would like to see: Jerusalem
I tag Lyndee, Lisa, Ashley, Kari, Carrie (so you can get your blogs started already)
2 comments:
I know! I need to do start a blog so I can post about Trav's surgery! Maybe this weekend . . .
I can help you start it over the phone or you can tell me what kind of background you want & I can get it going then you can just add pics and everything else. I'm going to put the picture of Trav with his mountainous ice cream plate on next. If you don't get yours started, your going to have to use my blog to talk about the surgery :-0
Post a Comment