Emma didn't wear a jacket to school this morning. The nice day we were supposed to have turned windy and cold, so I decided that I better take a hoodie up to her. I grabbed the first one I saw and three paper shamrocks fell from the front pocket to the floor. Maybe I'm just emotional these days, but they made me cry. Two out of three, so real and so selfless from a girl who's nearly 11. All I can say is:
Me too Sweetheart, me too...
5 comments:
Made me cry, too! Sweet girl, Emma!
Oh, EJ!! That is so stinkin' cute. I, also agree with the first two. Actually, the third one also. ;)
Life sure can be a $#%@$, am I right??!!
Oh sweet Emma! She makes me smile everytime I see her walking home from school. She truly radiates kindness. I too wish her same wishes.
Ditto.
What a sweetie!! And when I text that's the way I spell didn't, too!
Post a Comment