I have been so appreciative of all of your comments you have made on Travis. It is so hard to believe that he is gone. My heart is breaking for his parents, Karianne and his kids.
wow angie. i don't even know this man and here i sit at the computer crying. i have been praying for him and his family though, and because of that, i have felt love for them. it's amazing how you can feel love for people you don't even know if you feel like you are serving them in some way. i am sorry for your loss and will now pray for comfort for his family.
Ang, I am so sorry! I am sitting here like seesalou and even though I didn't know him you can just have a love for someone through prayer and someone else. Now my prayers will be for Karianne and the rest of you to get through this difficult times. Thanks you for allowing us to get to know him through your writing he sounds like he was something so special. Let me know what I can do for you.... Love to you too at this time
8 comments:
I have been so appreciative of all of your comments you have made on Travis. It is so hard to believe that he is gone. My heart is breaking for his parents, Karianne and his kids.
wow angie. i don't even know this man and here i sit at the computer crying. i have been praying for him and his family though, and because of that, i have felt love for them. it's amazing how you can feel love for people you don't even know if you feel like you are serving them in some way. i am sorry for your loss and will now pray for comfort for his family.
We Love you, Trav!!
Angie,
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
Oh Ang, I wish this life were fair! That was so fast. Your in my thoughts and prayers, along with all of your family. XO
Ang, I am so sorry! I am sitting here like seesalou and even though I didn't know him you can just have a love for someone through prayer and someone else.
Now my prayers will be for Karianne and the rest of you to get through this difficult times.
Thanks you for allowing us to get to know him through your writing he sounds like he was something so special.
Let me know what I can do for you....
Love to you too at this time
I'm so sorry, Ang. I don't know what else to say...
Just wanted you to know I'm thinking about you ang.
Post a Comment