2.
I used to loathe video games, so how is it that my rump is sore, my fingers are cramped, and I cannot pull myself away? I am only posting to give the kids a turn. Finally, Santa brought something for Santa!
I used to loathe video games, so how is it that my rump is sore, my fingers are cramped, and I cannot pull myself away? I am only posting to give the kids a turn. Finally, Santa brought something for Santa!
12 comments:
KC laughed so hard when read that. I for one can't imagine you sitting down playing Mario Brothers....that's just nuts! I'm glad you found something fun to pass the time on these dreadful wintery nights.
I knew it! The dang thing got the best of you too, huh?? Come on over let's do some boxin'!! Glad to see Santa found you the MarioKart. He pulls off some amazing tricks huh?
Care, you & Kace need to come to brown brick for some wii time.
Shae, I'm guessing the Brown's rock band got you too then. I thought you were going to say c'mon on over for some world tour guitar hero! I was ready to run to your house right now. I know you're over there practicing every instrument cuz you're afraid I'm gonna kick a$$ on those drums. I think you'll get me on the boxing, but man that Carnival game is fun so we'll play that too. My sister found Mario Kart for me on Dec. 26th, go figure! I just considered it a Christmas present to myself and its been that indeed.
I forgot to say that I laughed hysterically upon hearing that theme music to Mario. Mainly because there's a guy in our ward who looks like Mario, and I always hum the music whenever we see him. Hey- it's a long 3 hours, gotta do something to pass the time.
Angie, sorry we missed each other - but glad to hear that you are keeping busy. I finally broke down over the holidays and tried guitar hero - I couldn't have sucked more if I actually tried! Booed off almost instantaneously. I guess we don't have that in common. I did hear all week how alike we are though, and that we should get together sometime.
Jimmeny Creeks, Hermana! Give a girl a break. I'm on it!!
Take a break and do some snow angels.
OMH!!! I have been coveting my neighbor's Wii for about 2 years now and this year Santa finally brought me one of my own! I LOVE it! My favorite is Carnival Games but I hear Mario Kart is wonderful too! Like you, Ang, I have always hated video games and have set time limits for my boys, but this is some serious adult fun!
I have been telling you how fun it is for a while now. I am glad that you can now enjoy it as we do. I am now addicted to the Hasbro Family Game Night. We have been playing Sorry! and Battleship like crazy. I tried to talk the kids into using their gift cards for Raving Rabbits but they wouldn't go for it.
I have no idea what the crap any of you are talking about...guess I better try it out and see what all the fuss is about.
I don't know how you do it. I'm retarded I guess. I miss Atari. ha ha. I can do Nintendo DS a little but I suck on the playstation! I can't even drive a car straight on a racing game! Larry and Hudson are appalled.
Angie - what do you have to say about Shanahan getting fired? I imagine you have some opinion.
Post a Comment