Monday, December 1, 2008

Memoirs of a Christmas Card

My precious babies in 2004. Off all the cards we've sent, this is my absolute favorite. Merry Christmas everyone!

10 comments:

Carrie said...

I remember that one well. Brooksie made a sweet Baby Jesus. Although, I think last year's was my favorite. The naughty, nice, ? was hilarious. I can't wait to see what you come up with this year...

Becky A said...

that is adorable! they both have such sweet looks on their faces. Oh, and Tug's too.

Lyndee said...

I too cannot wait to see what you came up with this year! I loved this card too. What am I saying I love them all. Very clever. I especially like the one that never got sent of Steven. lol

Jodi said...

Oh Angie!!! What an adorable Christmas card!!!!!

Ashley said...

i love that one too! I am anxious to see what this years is gonna be!

Karianne said...

I love them all! I want to know about the one with Steven.

Angie said...

ok Kar, I'll post it again when I flashback to last year's

Jeni said...

oh that is the cutest card ever!

Ellie McFreaken said...

What a cute cute card Ang.

Sorry to hear about your Grandpa. I hope you are doing well. Thinking of you!

Angie said...

You always do the cutest Christmas cards. That is the most precious picture ever.