Monday, December 8, 2008

Self Explanatory Christmas Card

Last year's Christmas card. This one seems to be everyone else's favorite. Happy Christmas to all!

10 comments:

Lyndee said...

How can it not be the cutest. Look at The Tugs sitting there so innocently. Brooks with that look of "What? Me?" Then of course sweet Emma Jade. Classic.

Erin said...

Omgosh, Ang, that is sooooo cute! I love that idea!

Love it!

Becky A said...

that is cute. LOVE Brooks' face! Perfect!

pcb said...

Angie - you don't know me, you probably know of me. I can't remember if we have ever met in person. I am Cory Birt's wife, Paige. I just wanted to introduce myself as I do follow your blog. I got hooked when Brooks wore the do-rag with the superhero outfit. I have been laughing about it ever since! Your sense of humor, the fact that you admit to saying hell, damn and shit and the fact that you love Matchbox 20 - like I do have compelled me to finally make a comment. I love your blog!

Carrie said...

The look on Brooksies face says it all. Definitely my favorite. I had high hopes of doing a clever Christmas card this year, but alas. I was lucky to get a picture of my child at all, seeing as how she was throwing a major fit. Maybe in a few years I can try to live up to your holiday card standards.

Jodi said...

OMG!!!!!!! That is the cutest thing I have ever seen in my whole life!!!!!!

Kim said...

I love the look on your little guys face! Priceless!

Jeni said...

oh my...you are awesome! These cards are the best ever!

pcb said...

Angie, I forgot to mention that I also am rabid for anything Twilight too! It doesn't sound like I am quite as hot for Edward -but I do like him.

Jen said...

I think I just hurt myself laughing at this! That is awesome!