The Outlaws after they won St. George Fastpitch tourney in 2000 at 1am! I will give this trophy to the first bidder for free. Chris Keime is 3rd from right for his family blog checkers.
Steve goin to 3rd below, runner to 1st?


T at the dish
Steve
Guess which one is T on the mound and which one is Steve. Winner gets state championship trophy.

Deuces aka Chad at plate
The brothers in early years

Steve throwing a rise ball

and just because it's sweet...DADDY'S GIRL!



T and Mandy in Moab They got engaged this trip. They shared a room with Steven & I, so Lana and crew came in and made a wall with Bibles and Book of Mormons for their sleeping arrangements. This is what happened after she left. We've never been asked to chaperone again, imagine?
Dog pile on Alene


Did somebody say crash?
The brainwashing begins early
There are no words to express how deeply she is missed. Love you Lana!
8 comments:
Thanks, Angie! And that was before digital cameras I bet. I have some good video I'll digitalize some day.
I can't wait! I loved watching me some fast pitch. Emma Jade is so cute! That fat little arm around her daddy...priceless.
Cute post, Ang! Good to see old pictures of the brothers. Look how little Em's is where did the time go?? Love the new background!!
I like the new background as well. Nice selection.
Blackmail at its finest. I'm more embarrased about the plaid shorts than I am about the misplaced BOMs and Bibles! Good times! P.S. WHERE DID YOU GET THE TEMPLATE??? I'm having anxiety over mine.
Duh. Now I see where you got the template...
Judy, I also can't wait for that Outlaws video! I've seen your producing with Gavin and Cooper's and your work is outstanding. Yes, it was before digital camera days which is why the pics aren't that great. Just one more reasons the outlaws need to regroup so I can get better action shots!
Mand, so sorry about the pics. I only put them on there because we were talking about that the other day. I have many more from other/various instances so sweet revenge would not be prudent at this juncture.
your blog looks so cute. way to go. figuring out the 'html codes' isn't fun, believe me. the pictures were so fun to see. i cannot believe how young steve looks. he has really aged! ;) sad to see the pictures of lana. hope you are well.
Post a Comment