Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tagged

Kim got me with 4 things:
Four places I visit over and over
- Disneyland
- The Big Apple
- Ballparks
- Whatever city Matchbox is in

Four people who email me
- Book club bums: Lyn, Carrie, Les, Bren, Dani, Amanda
- Karianne
- ok so technically thats more than 4

Four of my favorite foods
- Gram's beans & tortillas
- Carrie's peanut butter bars
- Carrie's homemade salsa
- Cashew chicken from cheesecake factory

Four places I'd rather be
- In a new house
- With my book club
- MB20 concert
- Playing games/cards with Jeff & Lyn or John & Lisa

Four movies I'd watch over and over
- Ever After
- Sweet Home Alabama
- Count of Monte Cristo
- The Sandlot

Four bands/groups I love to listen to
- The obvious band mentioned #E3,#A4
- Three Doors Down
- Def Leppard
- Lifehouse

Four people I'm tagging
- Lyndee
- Karianne
- Carrie
- Stacie K.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I'm so glad 2 of the things I make are also 2 of your favorite things to eat! I feel so special!