Watch a patient but deep offense, defense finally shows up, rack up some sacks, a few field goals and a touchdown, move to a 4-1 record - all while I get to kiss Cut's protege as he lapnaps. I do love this time of year.
Okay Ang...you are quite the football gal. WHen my three brothers come out to visit I am inviting you over. Then maybe you will have the patience to teach me about the game becuase they sure don't! Cute picture. Hey did Emma have piano last week? I may email ya!
Ah, yes. I'd have to agree with ya there. I'm lovin' our Bronco's this year. Even though they ALWAYS play at 2:00...right smack dab in the middle of church. At least we got that DVR! Oh- and that picture of mini Cutler on your lap is priceless.
6 comments:
Okay Ang...you are quite the football gal. WHen my three brothers come out to visit I am inviting you over. Then maybe you will have the patience to teach me about the game becuase they sure don't!
Cute picture. Hey did Emma have piano last week? I may email ya!
How funny I just read your comment after I wrote mine..we must be on the same wavelength! Although...I NEED to get to bed...
Ah, yes. I'd have to agree with ya there. I'm lovin' our Bronco's this year. Even though they ALWAYS play at 2:00...right smack dab in the middle of church. At least we got that DVR!
Oh- and that picture of mini Cutler on your lap is priceless.
Jeesh, you got me all teared up. Broncos played great on Sunday!!
Awww that is sweet. I am so sad to hear about Brooks. But, I know it will not stop him.
Ang,
I just had to tell you that I snuck over to read how your Aunt Karianne was doing. What an amazing person. I don't even know her and I love her.
Post a Comment