Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Cousins Rock

Who needs a slide that's as tall as Mount Everest? Or one that twists and turns until your swimsuit wedgie halts all circulation to your right leg? Sometimes there's nothing like the good ol' days at classic waterslides, especially when you're cruising down them with your cousins. Below are my kiddies with Trace and Payton, my cousin Danielle's kiddies.
Kinda reminds me of these days-
Danielle is shortest one and in front of me in the red (she still poses the same.) Funny story from Brooks- I was dousing the "primas" in sunscreen when Brooks said, "Wow Trace, you are really brown. Why are you so brown?" Trace just laughed so I said, "That's because Trace is full spanish. You don't have as much spaniard in you as Trace does." Brooks reply, "Oh, so that means I'm white spanish!" Exactly.


I promise Emma & Trace are in the picture below. They're buried in splash together on the BERACUDA!

I had alot of fun with my cousins back in the day. Come to think of it, I have alot of fun with them today! I'm glad we've stayed close. So Danielle is in the sweater, I'm in the middle with my most favorite shirt ever (I thought I was headed to Hollywood in it, seriously) and Lyndee's in the never-goes-out-of-style sailor dress, or is it a shirt? Hard to say, but how about those socks with sandals huh. I was a walking blueprint of fashion even back then.

5 comments:

Lyndee said...

Those are great shots. I love the one with all four of them. Man, How cute were we?! We were all stylin'. Dani does still pose like that. Too funny. Oh Brooksie, he really gets it. lmao

Anonymous said...

Yes, Cousins do rock!! The kids had so much fun. Thanks again for taking them. Those pictures of us are "priceless". Man, how cool were we? And yes, I do like to strike a pose.....

Carrie said...

I especially like Lyndee's black tights with the brown sandals. Lookin' good! And there's Angie- right in the middle striking a pose. Not much has changed, huh!

Jeni said...

Oh my gosh...WAY TOO cute!!!! (of the present AND past photos!)

Becky A said...

you were stylin, girl!