
This suit has been a nuisance for over a year now. If I don't trip over it at least once daily, I consider it to be a good day. I am forever picking it off the floor from various rooms and putting it back in Brooks' toychest. I went to retrieve Brooks' backpack this morning, looked behind the door, and this is what I found instead. The black guise hung neatly from every knob and the gloves balanced with perfection atop. He is ready to save the world, but he's already my hero.
8 comments:
How funny! Are we starting to see some OCD tendencies forming? It must have took him some sweet time to get those gloves perfectly situated. It's good to know that he's ready for any disaster that may strike.
Too cute! Maybe it's hung like that so that he can just slip into it from the back in an emergency? lol
Was that his costume for Halloween? I don't remember seeing it on your other post.
I finally had to take the boys' costumes down to the basement because they were also always lying around the house. They love to put them on but then get tired of them after a few minutes.
He is so damn cute. That must have taken a concentration and time to get that suit up there like that. The gloves are perfect to with the web facing out.
Oh my goodness!!! That is so dang cute!! He just wanted it all ready for his next quick change to help save the world!!! I love it!!!
That's so cute, at first I thought that was a snowsuit haha.
Really..can that boy get any cuter?!?
Oh my! I'm with Erin slipping in the back for a quick getaway! Hmmm, I wonder where he gets his wit from Ang? Oh yeah..you!
Care, after Steven read the blog he told me that he watched Brooks hang it and it took alot of time, said he made sure every corner was precise. Brooks is also like that when he colors, so yes there is a trace of OCD tendencies.
Erin, he was black spidey last year. I can't believe you barely started blogging and you already make your own backgrounds. I would love you to make me some but I hate for you to spend so much time on it. Is it easy? Is there a website or somewhere I can learn myself?
Post a Comment