Monday, November 3, 2008

Crazy 8's Tag

Tagged by sweet Jodi

8 Favorite Restaurants
1- Cheesecake Factory
2- Lucky China
3- Ligori's
4- Burger Bar (it counts right?)
5- Outback
6- 50's Grill, Minnesota
7- Claim Jumper
8- Portillo's, Chicago

8 Favorite TV shows (this is painful)
1- Monday night football
2- NFL Gameday
3- Rockies baseball
4- Cash Cab
5- King of Queens, reruns
6- WGN baseball
7- crap I hate t.v.
8- Larry King Live

8 Things I did yesterday
1- watched my Broncos fall apart
2- had Lyn over for 1st half of #1
3- facebook
4- played church hookie
5- made homemade rolls & chicken roll ups
6- finally put songs on my ipod
7- read some more of Midnight Sun, I love Edward!
8- ate ALOT of almond snickers, my new favorite treat

8 Things I'm looking forward to
1- a cure for diabetes
2- Twilight movie
3- Wicked in SLC
4- the election to be over, I'm so sick of hearing about Joe the freakin' plumber
5- Steven being done with school
6- book club trip to St. George
7- Carrie's next batch of PB bars
8- saying good riddance to 2008, worst year of my life

8 Wishes
1- bring Trav back
2- a normal pancreas for Brooks
3- cure for cancer
4- T in remission for at least 50 years
5- travel the world in peace
6- Duane's safe return from Iraq along with all other dads, sons, moms, daughters, etc...
7- normal pancreases for all diabetics
8- CF cure

8 people I tag
1- mi hermana Lyn
2- mi prima Daniella
3- El Capitan y mi amiga Carrie
4- prima de esposo Angelenie Bobenie
5- mi cunada Leesh
6- mi amiga Kim R.
7- mi amiga Ang B.
8- mi amiga Diana H.

don't ask me why I decided to do that in spanish??? probably cuz I'm halfway to crazy

4 comments:

Carrie said...

I'll have to get hoppin' on #7 of the things you're looking forward to. I also promised Lyndee I'd let her see what all the fuss is about...I finally don't feel like I'm gonna puke when I prepare anything in the kitchen, so I should be okay. Oh- and I saw the Jonas Bro. that has diabetes on Ellen. I didn't know November was Diabetes Awareness month. Pretty cool! I should get more aware...you're probably more aware than you've ever wanted to be.

Lisa said...

this was fun to read. i laughed to myself about the t.v. thing! someday you will join the rest of us in t.v. land. we adore cash cab and have enjoyed many a 'king of queens' rerun as well. but don't tell me you got sucked into facebook! noooooooooooo! i'll have to tell you my experience & opinions about it sometime...not that i'm opinionated or anything. some of your wishes were very ambitious and some tugged at my heartstrings. hope brooks is doing okay. i put his name on the temple prayer roll about 6 times in october. love to you and yours...

Lyndee said...

Thanks alot, SIS! J/K!! I will be thinking. LOVE the new background.

Jeni said...

I LOVED reading your answers!