That's hilarious. I'm glad you liked it- I was worried that you'd be dissapointed. We're going wednesday night if you want an encore! I can't wait!!!
Steven M. Poll, I've been waiting for you to fess up about the drinking. I guess you are a little like your mother...REBELLIOUS!
Glad you like it!! Going on Monday!!! Can't wait!!!
Oh sister, as you know I can't agree more. He is so damn cute in this movie!! There is just nothing else to say.
I love how you have already seen the movie twice. Love ya Ang.
Those eyes....yummy.
I'm glad to hear that the movie has lived up to everyone's HIGH expectations. and for the record, I always thought that Edward was cast well, from day 1! (but I haven't seen the movie....)
I could not agree more. Have you looked at Angelene's blog? She has a picture of him and Bella that I really like too.
Oh I just can't wait to go see it...hopefully this weekend...
Post a Comment
9 comments:
That's hilarious. I'm glad you liked it- I was worried that you'd be dissapointed. We're going wednesday night if you want an encore! I can't wait!!!
Steven M. Poll, I've been waiting for you to fess up about the drinking. I guess you are a little like your mother...REBELLIOUS!
Glad you like it!! Going on Monday!!! Can't wait!!!
Oh sister, as you know I can't agree more. He is so damn cute in this movie!! There is just nothing else to say.
I love how you have already seen the movie twice. Love ya Ang.
Those eyes....yummy.
I'm glad to hear that the movie has lived up to everyone's HIGH expectations. and for the record, I always thought that Edward was cast well, from day 1! (but I haven't seen the movie....)
I could not agree more. Have you looked at Angelene's blog? She has a picture of him and Bella that I really like too.
Oh I just can't wait to go see it...hopefully this weekend...
Post a Comment