Friday, November 21, 2008

Lucky 7 tag, bring on the luck!

Been Tagged, meme's are fun!

7 things I can do...
1- plan trips
2- make soft chocolate chip cookies
3- pray a rosary
4- beat grown men in fantasy baseball
5- remember things from my toddler days
6- read fast
7- make friends easily

7 things I can't do...
1- stop wishing things were different
2- play an instrument
3- let my kids walk to friends or school without watching them
4- forget things I should
5- stay away from facebook (old friends are the best!)
6- see without contacts or glasses
7- run longer than 1/8 mile

7 things I always say...
1- damn
2- shit
3- hell
4- oh my crap
5- put your shoes away
6- mommy loves the Tugs
7- if you two don't stop fighting...

7 things I always eat...
1- chips
2- almond snickers
3- frosted mini-wheats
4- garlic bread
5- salad
6- fries with fry sauce
7- ice

7 people I tag...(sorry if you've already had this one, memory going)
1- Karianne
2- Ang B.
3- Lyndee :o
4- Carrie
5- Jodi
6- Jen H., my pal from RHS :)
7- Kim R.

3 comments:

Becky A said...

love the things you say! funny. and I'm impressed that you can remember things from toddlerhood. wow, girl!

Carrie said...

Do Brooksie and the EJ fight a lot? I have fond memories of my mom telling Chris and I she was gonna knock our heads together if we didn't "knock it off". Good times. Oh- and I'll be thinking of you guys tonight while you're enjoying you some Edward time.

Kim said...

Ang,
You crack me up! I love your honesty! Your an inspiration to me! Love you!